Price: CDN$ 10.48
(as of Jul 25,2020 23:39:34 UTC – Details)
In his breakout 2004 bestseller, The Automatic Millionaire, David Bach showed why owning your own home is not only smart, it’s the core secret to becoming a millionaire. In his new book, tailored for a Canadian readership, he shows exactly how to make that happen with a simple, automatic plan you can read in an hour and put into place today. Renters will learn how to buy a first home, even with lousy credit and tiny savings. And existing homeowners will find out how to turn the roof over their heads into a powerful investment that doubles, triples, and quadruples in price while you simply enjoy living in it. And while you don’t have to be a landlord to finish rich, if you’re willing to be, David teaches you how simple it really is to buy a rental property even while you’re paying the mortgage on your home.
The Automatic Millionaire Homeowner is brilliantly simple, easy to read, highly motivational with a realistic, take-action method for achieving financial prosperity in real estate, starting now.
Bach offers time-tested tactics on all the essentials, including:
• Why you shouldn’t wait: busting the myths of renting
• Finding a down payment right now using the Automatic Down Payment Solution™
• Choosing the mortgage that is right for you – even with debt, even with imperfect credit
• The secret system for debt-free homeownership: why you must Make It Automatic!
• The Automatic Millionaire Right Place, Right Time, Right Price, Right Program™ for buying and selling
• Learn the Automatic Millionaire Mindset™ and collect “automatic cheques” while you sleep
From the Hardcover edition.