Job title: Real estate Law clerk: Express Employment Professionals
Job description: Express is recruiting for an experienced Law Clerk for our large construction client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong real estate law experience and are flexible to support many teams. This is a direct hire position; reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary range 55-65 K
- Benefits and vacation package
- Work with large reputable organization
- Excellent culture; fast paced environment
Responsibilities of the job:
- Draft requisition letters; handle different banking documents.
- Administrative duties including phone, emails and setting appointments.
- Maintain electronic versions and hard copy documentation.
- Input data through project software systems; manage inventory.
- Other duties as assigned by the operations manager.
- Minimum 3-year Diploma as a Law Clerk/or Real Estate, legal services.
- 4+ years of Real estate legal assistant or legal clerk experience needed.
- Proficiency in working with CRM, Docuware or other financial systems.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
If interested; please send your emails to Sarah Zaheer via email
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Location: London, ON
Job date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 03:23:13 GMT