Job title: Real Estate Paralegal Administrator
Job description: Randstad is looking for a dynamic Real Estate Paralegal Administrator to join a fast-growing and very busy real estate firm. The Residential and Commercial Real Estate Paralegal will responsible for assisting the real estate team including drafting, reviewing, and analyzing residential and commercial real estate documents, conducting title/due diligence searches, and closings.
Position: Real Estate Paralegal Administrator
Type: Full time, Permanent
Location: Victoria, Downtown, BC
Starting: As soon as possible
Job duties & Responsibilities:
- Administer files from start to finish.
- Residential and commercial conveyancing and other administrative support to the real estate group, as required.
- Prepare all loan and security documentation relating to residential and commercial conveyancing transactions.
- Conduct title and off-title due diligence searches including pre and post registration searches.
- Draft statutory right of ways, covenants, and easements.
- Prepare and file EFS applications for registration of documents and plans.
- Review and process purchase and sales contracts, deposits and payouts.
- Prepare all internal documents relating to trust transactions.
- Prepare discharge of mortgages and reporting discharge particulars to purchaser’s legal representative.
- Prepare and finalize reporting letters.
- Communicate with vendors, purchasers, financial institutions, clients, lawyers, realtors and others.
- Participate in client interviews, engage in direct phone and e-mail communications with clients and others and attend to execution of documents by clients.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ related paralegal experience (contracts, surveys, title and loan documents and closings.)
- Strong document production skills
- Familiarity and experience with e-filing.
- Certificate/diploma from an accredited Paralegal program would be an asset.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Solid proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments without sacrificing quality or attention to detail.
- Excellent team player.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you – please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as: Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Location: Victoria, BC
Job date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 22:19:26 GMT