Job title: Resident Manager
Company: The Skyline Group of Companies
Job description: We’re growing!! And looking for detail-oriented and enthusiastic candidate to join our team for the position of Resident Manager located in St. Thomas, Ontario. This is an ideal FULL-TIME; live in opportunity!
- Apartment building management through rent collection.
- Expense management.
- Strong office administration and customer service.
- Maintenance & cleaning.
- Conduct and/or supervise all on-site activity in accordance with the specifications of Skyline and in line with all applicable legislation including Occupational Health and Safety Act, Residential Tenancies Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively.
- Good maintenance and cleaning skills.
- General understanding of basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry.
- Knowledgeable with repair and general maintenance of HVAC systems.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and remain detail oriented.
- Good judgment and innovation.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to bend, push and pull as well as go up and down stairs.
- PC skills are an asset (Word, Excel, e-mail/web).
- Previous sales experience an asset.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or 5 years work related experience.
- Previous experience renting apartments and assisting tenants required.
- Experienced in sales or related field.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation respecting residential tenancies in Ontario and the rights and obligations of Landlords and Tenants an asset.
Why you want to work here:
- Providing great customer service is something you thrive on.
- You get a thrill from staying organized and details are your “thing”.
- Being part of a great team has been your dream.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities is a must for you.
- You are a natural born leader and love taking on new challenges.
*Please note that all Skyline buildings, apartment units, and premises are smoke free, with the exception of a designated outdoor smoking area*
How to Apply:
Fax: 519 341 0178
The Skyline Group of Companies is comprised of four primary entities to oversee its real estate investment, development, asset management and property management interests. The Skyline Group prides itself on its continuous ability to achieve its objective of owning and managing viable, reputable and accretive commercial and multi-residential real estate. We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, paid volunteer day, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels of Skyline to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities.
Building Careers and Communities!
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Saint Thomas, ON
Job date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 07:30:10 GMT