Job title: Senior Financial Analyst, Real Estate Accounting – Contract
Company: Hudson’s Bay
Job description: job description What This Position is All About
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for various monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting tasks related to real estate properties such as preparing journal entries, reconciliations, and lease properties.
The role will be responsible for day to day processes and operations relating to real estate; ensure daily tasks are completed on time and accurately. The role will assist with special projects and the annual budget process, working with various departments.
Who You Are:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including new and novel ideas.
- Comfortable with challenging convention and can be depended on for a unique perspective.
- You are comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced, and changing environment
- Someone with a natural sense of urgency, you prioritize well and meet your deadlines
You also have:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Oracle, and HFM (asset)
- Bachelor’s degree, with business or accounting background required
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA/CMA/CGA) an asset (or in process of obtaining designation)
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting and Finance
As Senior Financial Analyst, Real Estate Accounting, you will:
- Responsible for real estate payments (including rent, CAM, percentage rent, property tax, & autopay lease payments).
- Prepare monthly real estate journal entries and related balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with real estate operating cost audits (CAM, Rent, Utilities).
- Coordinate with FP&A in preparation of annual budget and monthly forecast.
- Responsible for day to day processes and operations.
- Various real estate ad-hoc requests
- Assist with ongoing changes and updates to leasing standards
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Location: Brampton, ON
Job date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 22:50:44 GMT