Job title: Sr Project Manager | Real Property | Indigenous
Company: Innovation Seven
Job description: Sr Project Manager | Real Property | Indigenous
Are you a Senior Project Manager looking for your next exciting project? Innovation Seven (I7) has an immediate openning for a Senior Project Manager on a Real Property project team with our high profile client in the Nation’s Capital.
I7 is a 100% First Nation-owned management consulting firm that complies with the Procurement Strategy for Aboriginal Business (PSAB) and as such is an employer of choice for First Nations, Metis and Inuit professionals.
Senior Project Manager responsibilities include, but not limited to:
– Develop, design, coordinate, implement and monitor all aspects of a project management office, including scope, time, cost and risk management.
– Ensure all project documents such as business cases, technical feasibility studies, RFP documents, work breakdown structures, compliance reporting, draft work/project plans and lifecycle analysis.
– Ensure project initiatives are strategically planned to fully align with organizational goals and initiatives and involve all relevant stakeholders.
– Plan and coordinate the activities of project personnel, contractors, and other support providers through work planning and time schedules for project design and implementation.
– Manage architecture/engineering and SMEs and continuously monitor and review costs, resolve variances with predetermined budgets by recommending action and resolving conflict.
– Establish and review project and construction implementation strategies such as lump sum, phased, construction management, design-build and public-private partnerships (PPP).
– Develop and lead workshops to set missions and expectations including on-going partnering process management, and ensure the entire project team understands their roles and responsibilities for contract administration and behaviour.
– Coordinate a range of consultants to ensure a variety of design elements are explored, and run value engineering exercises or other strategies to derive integrated design solutions and cost management.
– Ensure continuous monitoring of the design, implementation and operations of the project against established goals, and ensure all design changes occur through an appropriate change management process.
Senior Project Manager qualifications:
– Secret Security Clearance is a must
– University degree or college diploma in a relevant field
– Professional certification, such as Project Management Professional (PMP) or CAPM is an asset
– Demonstrated work experience as a project manager for construction projects as described in the above job duties
– 10 or more years of project management experience in Real Property
Preference will be given to those applicants who self-identify as First Nations, Metis, or Inuit.
Please specify the number of years of relevant experience and highlight the key projects you have worked on in your application and/or cover letter.
I7 proudly observes and practices its core values of Respect, Teamwork and Gratitude.
Location: Ottawa, ON
Job date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 04:33:50 GMT